Monday, June 25, 2007

Still Stuck in Memphis

Well, today is a little better. Thanks to Russell for your help yesterday!

I am once again sitting in the Cook Convention Center working the 2007 Trampoline & Tumbling National Championships. It is yet another long day in a cold exhibit hall. I would much rather be on Beale Street eating BBQ and listening to some blues. By the time I get out of here, I'll be too damn tired for that. So, I will struggle trying to decide what the hell to eat for dinner that is close enough not to wear me down any further. Then I'll come back to the hotel and scan the 20 or so channels of nothing to watch until I plug in my Ipod and fall asleep before the second song. I miss my wife and son. I see pictures of them all day on my screen saver and it helps for a moment until I realize that I don't get to see them again for another 4 days! Jackson will be 19 weeks on Wednesday! I can't believe it. I bet I will hardly recognize him when I get home. He is changing so much everyday. I can't wait to see him. I am sick with it!

No comments: